Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Lot

I've been wandering around the internet and not paying much attention to my blog for the last couple of days in search of ideas and what have you.  I came across MyLot.com and its a good decent community where people share their views and opinions through thread like forums.  I've been trying it out and I do kind of enjoy it because you get instant reactions to any questions you post.  You can also share your views on many different questions posted by others.   On top of this you also earn while participating.  Not that I'm promoting the site but if you'd like to enjoy a casual exchange of ideas, you might want to try it.  Here's a link thats been tagged as my referral: http://www.mylot.com/?ref=bryeunade 

You can make it as an extension to your blog too and get more traffic from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment